Moderators: Jesse, parametric, jeebustrain

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

Klaus playing keyboards with Juke Box Hero

Post by Jesse » Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:49 pm

Klaus playing keyboards with Juke Box Hero

Last edited by parametric on Tue Jun 04, 2019 1:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: I fixed the link so it embeds . . . . ;-)
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank

Arevyn
General
General

Re: Klaus playing keyboards with Juke Box Hero

Post by Arevyn » Tue Feb 05, 2019 5:21 pm

Thats awesome! Thanks Jesse!
6HD+SSD - Alesis 8HD+SSD - Yamaha CP33 - Ibanez AS93 with Graphtech Acoustiphonic System - Washburn WI64DL - Taylor 214CE QM 2016 Anniversary - 1982 Washburn D28 - Fibes Acoustic Bop Drums - Roland TD9 Hybrid kit

kpr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kpr » Fri Feb 15, 2019 10:59 am

Cool, thanks for posting this news!

Yes, the guys from Juke Box Hero -Performing the Music of Foreigner- hired my as their new keyboardist. My live setup is Nord Stage 2, Alesis Andromeda, Hammond SK1 and Korg Kronos. These keys are perfect for all the unique Foreigner sounds. In the first place I thought the Fusion would be good, but I don't need the large 88 keys on stage, so the Nord Stage 2 with 76 keys makes it.

This music is also a challenge, Al Greenwood and Thomas Dolby defined the Foreigner rock keyboard sound which is also pretty dominant besides the lead vocals. And I love Mick Jones songs! He's a great composer and when diving into the lead sheets and arrangements I found out that sometimes it sounds so easy but is very tricky to play. Also they have two keyboardists on stage and I try to play all keyboard parts alone. Sound design is a challenge too, the intro of Waiting for a Girl ... is created by Thomas Dolby and is a Minimoog multitracking, so I used the Andromeda for that. It took a while to get it and I'm happy that it works with that one.
Rock´n Roll is music, not driving instructions.

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse » Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:49 pm

Awesome Klaus, I am sure you are having a great time :)

Wish I could watch you guys live!

Take Care ... Jesse
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank