Anyone need replacement fusion parts

Got equipment to sell? This is the place.

Moderators: parametric, Jesse

philcollier
Junior
Junior
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

Anyone need replacement fusion parts

Post by philcollier »

Don't know if people know about a Web site called www.instrumentalparts.com but they have loads of fusion parts listed and say they can trace some parts not llisted
parametric
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Anyone need replacement fusion parts

Post by parametric »

Yes Phil,

They are well known. They do ship to the UK, but the postage is scary. $22 for a small $9 item.

Some crucial parts are shared with the Akai MPC5000 - and are available from Akai Professional.

parametric
Alesis Fusions 8SSD + 6SSD/384Mb/120Gb SSD/Yamaha SY85/8.5Mb/1024kb/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash/Akai ADVANCE61/NI Komplete11 Ultimate/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu Mate 15.04/M-Audio MicroTrack

https://chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris
Jokeyman123
General
General

Re: Anyone need replacement fusion parts

Post by Jokeyman123 »

4 years later-having just ordered a part for one of my 8HD's from instrumental....they sent me a list of parts they still have in stock-get in touch with them directly if you need something. They still ship to Europe, still have quite a few parts available-unfortunately not LCD screens and many have been discontinued, but have some of the IC boards, panels and other parts if you need any of these.

in another user group-am trying to design and build a replacement Yamaha BT7 midi interface for my older Yamaha wind controllers-(I have one and the WT11 module)-off topic here but wait a minute. Another user in this group sent me a link to a company-looks like Japanese or Chinese-fabricates IC boards to consumers-and has a huge inventory of parts-including some Texas Instruments chips and a ton of other chips. i am in the process of inquiring as to the possibility they could fabricate-and possibly even assemble replacement electronics parts for the Fusion. Not sure if this would violate Alesis user patents, get back to me here if you can about this, i have not communicated with this company yet and still am not sure of their capabilities-but from the website-looks pretty comprehensive. Here....

https://jlcpcb.com/