8HD price

Have a cool tip for the fusion? Or maybe you're looking for one? Here's the place!!

Moderators: Jesse, parametric

jiffy
Advanced
Advanced
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

Re: 8HD price

Post by jiffy »

£300 seems a bargain to me!

Just to add to Hadley's list - the very first thing I would do is backup the Fusion HD to your PC just in case!
Maax555
New User
New User

Post by Maax555 »

its in absolutely mint condition. Just upgraded to 1.24 and busy add various libraries. There is a lot to learn about this beast but perhaps my biggest challenge will be getting it into my loft studio :-(
Cubase 9.5 Pro. PC-11900K, Asus RStrix Z590, 32GB RAM, NVME M.2 4.0 drive.
Steinberg UR44, N.I. KK S61MKii, Komplete Ultimate 12, Omnisphere 2.6, Several Steinberg VST, Korg Legacy VST, Steinberg CMC Controllers, Presonus Atom Controller, Se X1 Mic, Adam Monitors/Sub. Alesis Fusion 8HD, ESP-LTD EC-256 Guitar, Ibanez Bass GSR200
Jesse
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Jesse »

Nice, you might need a Loft Expander or a Fusion Compactor :lol:
Tempus & Ludwig Drums, Roto Toms, Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire Mixer, AKG D112, Behringer B2, Shure Beta 58a Microphones, Windows 10, Audigy Soundcard, Audition 3, Sony MDR-7506 Headphones, Kontakt 6 & East West Goliath Sound Banks
Jokeyman123

Post by Jokeyman123 »

Carrying it-I actually use a small handtruck to wheel it around, since I don't need to break my back more than it is. And the "softside" carry bag one of mine came in-added 20 pounds to it, not exaggerating but this case has very thick padding. There are lighter softside carry cases that help me at least move it around a bit with a good solid handle. Look at the weights of some of the newest workstations, or even an old Trinity 88-key weighs 63 pounds, more than the 8HD. The 88-key Kurzweils also heavier than the Fusion 8HD, so it isn't too terrible. The Fatar TP40 keybed is the heaviest part of this, and I'd much rather have an aluminum structure around mine than a plastic-and I have a few 88-keys like this-and the mechanical noise from the keybeds goes right though the plastic cases, if that might be an issue for anyone. Repeating myself but the Fatar TP40 is still being manufactured-or at least is still being installed inside several big name workstations/piano-action controllers. I have no problem playing either pianistic style classical/jazz/pop or organ leads on this TP40.

Just noticed-a 6HD just sold on eBay for 800.00-went in 2 days. There are 2 8HD's but only for pickup, won't ship-both are over 900 US dollars asking price. Both in excellent condition, according to their ebay auction postings.