Fusion OS upgrade - How to Install

Have a cool tip for the fusion? Or maybe you're looking for one? Here's the place!!

Moderators: Jesse, parametric, jeebustrain

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

Post by Jesse »

Alesis Fusion OS Upgrade.pdf
(216.34 KiB) Downloaded 623 times
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
migebo
Junior
Junior

Re: Fusion OS upgrade - How to Install

Post by migebo »

Hi Jesse,

I'm a user of a 8HD for a few years, but my problem was to reinstall everything new because of a heavy failure...

I was thinking two days of what to to. I have used the 1+8 , the play+rec button, formating the HD, new OS...but I know there was another button-trick I have used two years ago...

So thank you for your posting your "How to install" .pdf - it helps me so much! Now my Fusion runs again and my next gig tomorrow will be ok!!

Michael, Bonn, Germany
e=Fusion²
My last english lesson was in 1981...so please be patient with me....
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

migebo wrote:Hi Jesse,

I'm a user of a 8HD for a few years, but my problem was to reinstall everything new because of a heavy failure...

I was thinking two days of what to to. I have used the 1+8 , the play+rec button, formating the HD, new OS...but I know there was another button-trick I have used two years ago...

So thank you for your posting your "How to install" .pdf - it helps me so much! Now my Fusion runs again and my next gig tomorrow will be ok!!

Michael, Bonn, Germany
You are welcome, hope you have a Great Gig!

Jesse
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

Here is the Fusion OS 1.24 and other Fusion files you can download https://www.dropbox.com/sh/daxir4ry3enn ... QNXHa?dl=0
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

How to upgrade your Fusion OS from your hard drive and tips on making screen dumps from your Fusion's Screen to your Fusion's CF Card

See attached PDF file
Alesis Fusion OS and Screen Shot Information.pdf
(310.29 KiB) Downloaded 350 times

Updating your Fusion's OS from a CF Card

See Attached PDF
(216.34 KiB) Downloaded 334 times
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

(217.87 KiB) Downloaded 29 times