Replace the internal Hard Disk with a CF Card?

General questions about the fusion belong here.

Moderators: Jesse, parametric, jeebustrain

Sir Raven
Junior
Junior
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

Re: Replace the internal Hard Disk with a CF Card?

Post by Sir Raven »

So my Fusion is still running and its temperature is on a low to moderate level. Sitting about one meter away from it, I cannot hear it at all. I'd say it's a full success.

Cheers
Ted

Saul
Publisher
Do you own a fusion?: No

Post by Saul »

Jesse wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2013 3:57 pm
I finally got around to building a new computer with a AMD A10 6800 APU, 32 GB memory, WD 1 TB VelociRaptor hd & 1 TB WD hd.
I installed a Sandisk 32 GB ssd drive ($48) as a cache drive to speed up boot time and loading applications, as a cache drive you
need win 7 or above OS on a pc., I am thinking of getting another one to use for the virtual memory (paging file)

I replaced the 32 GB SSD with a 128Gb SSD using 32 Gb with ready cache and all virtual memory on the SSD as well.

Attached is aPDF file with the specs for the CF card drive I will use
Jesse are you still able to see this pdf you attached? I can see the link and download it but it is blank.

I have a feeling that many if not all files uploaded before the site move may have become corrupted and so are no longer visible.
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

CASIO PX-S1000/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors. Whites DFX 300mm!

parametric
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by parametric »

Saul wrote:
Fri Jun 12, 2020 6:02 pm
Jesse are you still able to see this pdf you attached? I can see the link and download it but it is blank.

I have a feeling that many if not all files uploaded before the site move may have become corrupted and so are no longer visible.
Same here Saul. I viewed it on the site AND downloaded it and then viewed it . . . . Blank, both times . . .

Chris
Alesis Fusions 8SSD + 6SSD/384Mb/120Gb SSD/Yamaha SY85/8.5Mb/1024kb/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash/Akai ADVANCE61/NI Komplete11 Ultimate/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu Mate 15.04/M-Audio MicroTrack

https://chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris

Saul
Publisher
Do you own a fusion?: No

Post by Saul »

I have a feeling it was the old Filezilla file transfer issue again Chris. I only have the original download though and that would have been corrupted by Filezilla so not much point uploading again although I can give it a try.
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

CASIO PX-S1000/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors. Whites DFX 300mm!

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

6-13-2020 I searched some old drives and found the PDF, it's good now :)
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

I bought a couple of these IDE to SD adapters to try out, but have not got around to it yet.
IDE to SD Adapter
IDE to SD Adapter
IDE to SD adapter.jpg (98.88 KiB) Viewed 626 times
https://www.amazon.com/Docooler-Memory- ... N2PZRSRBAB

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3-5-40Pin-40-P ... n&LH_BIN=1
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank