Good Health to All

News and announcements for the Alesis Fusion will be here.

Moderators: Jesse, parametric, jeebustrain

Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

Good Health to All

Post by Jesse »

I hope you all are Well, be Safe and stay Healthy

Take Care ... Jesse
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
parametric
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Good Health to All

Post by parametric »

Amen to that Jesse . . .

Stay remote and stay safe seems to be the message of the moment. :wink:

Chris
Alesis Fusions 8SSD + 6SSD/384Mb/120Gb SSD/Yamaha SY85/8.5Mb/1024kb/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash/Akai ADVANCE61/NI Komplete11 Ultimate/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu Mate 15.04/M-Audio MicroTrack

https://chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

Two good things have come about because of the Coronavirus

1. People are more willing to help each other, maybe we can all learn to get along a little better in the future.

2. We have less pollution and cleaner air to breathe.

:)
Tempus & Ludwig drums, Roto Toms-Djembe, Bongo's, Ibanez Bass, Fusion8HD, SUMO300 Amps, Alesis16 Firewire mixer, AKG D112-Behringer, B2-Shure, Beta 58a mics, Win10, Audigy soundcard, Audition3 & East West Goliath sound bank
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

Hang in there everyone Stay Healthy and Hopeful

Make Music!

Good Times
Good Times
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

As Spock would say, live long and prosper, or at least Be Happy :)
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

Well so far my family and myself have been fortunate to still be healthy, I hope all of you and your families are healthy also :)

Take Care ... Jesse
parametric
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by parametric »

Jan and I are OK here, so far, but I'm hating this "incarceration" - It's not "Me" . . . .

Social Media Isn't - and never was - a replacement. :evil: I miss visiting my friends. :(

Chris
Alesis Fusions 8SSD + 6SSD/384Mb/120Gb SSD/Yamaha SY85/8.5Mb/1024kb/Yamaha MOXF6/1024Mb Flash/Akai ADVANCE61/NI Komplete11 Ultimate/Roland MT32/Bachmann double overstrung Baby Grand Piano/Win10 Pro/Ubuntu Mate 15.04/M-Audio MicroTrack

https://chrisnmiller.co.uk/Chris
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

I know what you mean, I miss riding my motorcycle over to the local craft brewery once or twice a week having a beer and talking with my friends out on the patio :(

The red 2014 Honda CB1100 is my current motorcycle :)

The sidecar motorcycles are Russian built BMW motorcycles, one is a Ural and the other is a Neper

A nice looking black Harley Davidson also
20190831_151004_HDR 01a.jpg
20200125_170854_HDR_2.jpg
IMG_20200111_164056_01a.jpg
kpr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kpr »

Great bike! I'm glad to hear you're all in good health. With us everything is ok, because we work independently, nothing has changed and we are currently out in nature a lot in lonely woods and often at the Rhine River. However, our planned stay in the Algarve in June is cancelled.
Rock´n Roll is music, not driving instructions.
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

Hi Klaus, good to hear from you :)

Glad you all are in good health!

Are you still playing in the band Juke box Hero?

Take Care ... Jesse
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

I hope all of you are healthy and staying active :)

I need to take a long motorcycle trip to get out of the house, but the weather here in North Carolina has not been cooperating :(

My grandchildren have started back to school virtually on the computer and are continuing to play music by themselves and with their dad :)

My 15 year old granddaughter plays the Trumpet & Drums and is learning to play Bass Guitar, Guitar and Piano/keyboards :)

My 13 year old grandson plays the Piano/Keyboards and sings :)

My son plays Drums and Piano/Keyboards :)

I am glad they have music to help them through these rough times we all are living with!

Take Care ... I wish all of you the Very Best ... Jesse
kpr
Advanced
Advanced

Post by kpr »

Everything is great here! Obviously I work in a trouble-free industry, nothing has changed for me in the last months, except the recordings I do in other countries. New products with my samples have just come out, including the Nord Wave 2, there are 41 Multisample Instruments of mine in the internal Factory Content. Also UVI World Suite 2 has just been introduced, here are 27 instruments from me, many of them with multiple dynamics and articulations. I'm also working on the new "Korg Universe" sample library for Alesis Fusion, which will be finished soon and contains all the classics of them. Jesse, the pictures of the bikes are great!
Rock´n Roll is music, not driving instructions.
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

Glad you are well and active, looking forward to the "Korg Universe" sample library for Alesis Fusion :)

Here is a pic of my son Shelby's 2016 Triumph Thruxton R 1200cc it's watercooled, 6 speed tranny, I have it right now while he is using the 1977 Honda CB550F and I'm enjoying riding the Triumph lots of power, good handling and Brembo brakes :)
Attachments
9-6-2020 - 2016 Triumph Thruxton R 003a.jpg
Jesse
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jesse »

man it feels like a ghost town on here, you guys didn't die did you?

I hope everyone is alright! :wink:
jiffy
Advanced
Advanced

Post by jiffy »

:lol:
Yes, at least, I'm still alive and kicking!

Hope you and yours are staying safe, Jesse

Paul