Hi from Madrid

New to the forum? Why not pop in and tell us a little about yourself??

Moderators: Jesse, parametric, jeebustrain

javi_doblr
Do you own a fusion?: Yes

Hi from Madrid

Post by javi_doblr »

Hey there!

Just getting into this forum after some troubleshooting seek for my Fusion 8HD voice firmware problem and I can see that there's a lot of info here so I'm staying :).

After some years on the road with my fusion 8HD (2008-2014), and some more years without playing a key (2015-2020) I was checking back my workstation, trying to prepare it again to work with me and, I hope with your help, start getting deeper into this wonder than just playing some progressive metal songs XD

So, my name is Javi and I hope that we can collaborate a lot together!

Regards!
Saul
Publisher
Do you own a fusion?: No

Re: Hi from Madrid

Post by Saul »

Hi Javi, welcome to the forum :)

As you say, loads of info and advice available here. It may seem quiet from time to time but with a heavy focus on the Fusion that is to be expected.

But it is all about the QUALITY not the quantity and there are some great people here who will be very happy to answer any questions you might have.
Dowina Acoustic Guitars: Dowina Cabernet DC
Dowina Chardonnay GAC DS - Dowina Rustica GAC - Dowina Marus - Dowina Puella

CASIO PX-S1000/Vintage VE2000GG Gordon Giltrap/Ibanez AE245/Arturia Keylab 61 MKII/Arturia Analog Lab 3/Arturia Piano V2/Pianoteq 6 Pro/Apple iMac 27"/Logic Pro X/Ableton Live 10/Behringer QX1202USB Mixer/Presonus Eris 4.5 Active Monitors. Whites DFX 300mm!